Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Evil eyes, Top 3 laughter, Buhlud

Just completed my Chinese prelims not long ago, some few hours back.
I think I screwed my Compo for my Paper 1, Paper 2 was average.
I heard someone said, "Walao! This is the 2nd time WXN set so hard lor!"

Hahahaha.

Oh, my class calls WXN small boy. Because,
Xiao = Small
Nan = Boy.

HAHAHAH ROFLMAO.

Anyway, today in CDP class, we went to the computer lab to do this job-matching survey at this Oscar site.
And what are my top 3 related jobs?

1) Nutritionist (YAYEYAYEEEE TOTALLY HAPPY!!!!!!)
2) Dietician (DIDN'T EXPECTED IT BUT OH WELL!!!!)
3) Speech therapist (EVEN MORE SURPRISING MAN!!!)


I so seriously wanna fulfill my dream as a nutritionist.
Don't laugh, okay I know it like unbelievable and abstruse but oh well.
About the being a speech therapist, I seriously have no comments HAHA.

And right now I'm nursing my migranes that I've earned, unfortunately.
And fighting my tiredness and everything that makes me sleepy.

DANG.

**

Here's some videos to entertain you guys before I disappear!
Haha k whatever, disappear/make a move/go offline or yada yada.


1) Evil eyes.



Direct link

HAHAHAH TOTALLY TICKLED MY FUNNY BONE.


2) Top 3 laughter



Direct link

Personally I liked the 2nd baby, skip to 00.27!


3) Misinterpretion of the word blood, buhlud!



Direct link

Oh-so-classic one. Hahaha still so funny, all the same. Psss, I wish my baby will be like him in the future! So cuteeee!


*POOF*

No comments: